Number RiddlesText Size
- Dollar Riddle
- Classic Riddles
- Ridiculous Riddles
- Number Riddles
- Letter Riddles
- Planet Riddles
- Interesting Riddles
2. What has 4 legs and only 1 foot?
3. What is alive and has only 1 foot?
4. What has 100 legs but cannot walk?
5. What has 4 legs and flies? (Hint: it's not a dead horse!)
6. What coin doubles in value when half is deducted?
7. What is the difference between a new penny and an old quarter?
8. If you can buy eight eggs for 26 cents, how many can you buy for a cent and a quarter?
9. Why should you never mention the number 288 in front of anyone?
10. Where can you buy a ruler that is 3 feet long?
11. How many times can you subtract 6 from 30?
12. What number can you subtract half from to obtain a result that is zero?
13. How can half of 12 be 7?
14. How many 9's between 1 and 100?
15. If one nickel is worth five cents, how much is half of one half of a nickel worth?
16. Which is more valuable - one pound of $10 gold coins or half a pound of $20 gold coins?
17. A woman has 5 children and half of them are male? How can this be?
18. How many cookies can you eat on an empty stomach?
19. It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year? What is it?
20. A street that is 30 yards long has a tree every 6 yards on both sides. How many total trees on the entire street?
21. What goes up and never comes down?
22. When things go wrong, what can you always count on?
23. What did Washington become after his 10th year?
24. Why are diapers like 100 dollar bills?
25. What did one math book say to the other math book?
26. Which is correct: 9 and 5 is 13 OR 9 and 5 are 13?
27. What trees comes in two's?
28. What is a kitten after it is 7 months old?
29. What is the difference between a stupid person's ears? '
30. Why is the longest human nose on record only 11 inches long?
Answers to the Riddles