Kitty Cat, Kitty CatText Size
- A Cat came fiddling out of a Barn
- A Dillar, a Dollar
- A Sailor went to Sea
- All around the Mulberry Bush
- An Apple a day
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
- Bunnies are Brown
- Bat, Bat, Come Under my Hat
- Christmas Eve
- Counting Rhyme
- Cobbler, Cobbler Mend My Shoe
- Ding, Dong, Bell
- Diwali is Here
- Eight Big Fingers
- Father Christmas
- Five little Birds
- Good Morning, Merry Sunshine
- Happy Birthday to you
- Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes
- Here are Grandma's Spectacles
- Here we go round the Mulberry Bush
- Humpty Dumpty
- I like Ice cream
- If I Had a Donkey
- I'm a Little Butterfly
- Jack and Jill
- Jumping Joan
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
- Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat
- London Bridge
- Little Peter Rabbit
- Little Girl, little Girl
- Monday Alone
- Mr Bunny, Mr Bunny
- New Year
- On Christmas day
- One Potato
- Please open your Umbrella
- Rose and the Lily
- Roses are Red
- Robin Hood
- Sally go round the sun
- She sells seashells on the seashore
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
- Two little hands go
- Three blind mice
- The grand old Duke of York
- There was an old woman who lived in a shoe
- This little piggy
- Two little dicky bird
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Yankee Doodle
"Kitty cat, kitty cat, where have you been?"
"Out to the barn to visit a friend."
"Kitty cat, kitty cat, what did you do?"
"I watched the cow when she said MOO!"
"Kitty cat, kitty cat, why did she say that?"
"I do not know, I'm just a cat."
"Kitty cat, kitty cat, do you have fun?"
"Oh my yes, I'm up with the sun."
"Well, kitty cat, kitty cat, where is your place?"
"Close by the farmer who splashed milk on my face."
"Sounds like the farmer gave you a treat."
"Yes, and I licked it up, gotta stay neat."
"So, kitty cat, kitty cat, do you stay warm?"
"Oh my yes, I just love the farm."
"Then, kitty cat, kitty cat, what do you do there?"
"Catch all the mice that are everywhere."
"Sounds like a nice place for you, kitty cat."
"Oh, yes indeed and I can't beat that."